- Flood Warning for Dinwiddie County, Virginia
- Flood Warning issued October 15 at 11:21AM EDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: Monday, October 15, 2018 at 11:21 a.m.
- Expires: Monday, October 15, 2018 at 11:20 p.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Meherrin River At Emporia affecting City of Emporia...Greensville
and Southampton Counties
Meherrin River At Lawrenceville affecting Brunswick County
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Virginia..
Appomattox River At Mattoax affecting Amelia...Chesterfield and
Appomattox River At Matoaca affecting Chesterfield...City of
Petersburg and Dinwiddie Counties
Nottoway River Near Stony Creek affecting Sussex County
For the Appomattox Basin...including Mattoax...Matoaca...Moderate
flooding is occurring and is expected to continue.For the Chowan
Basin...including Emporia...Lawrenceville...Stony Creek...Moderate
flooding is occurring and is expected to continue.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Appomattox River At Matoaca
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:45 AM Monday the stage was 12.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 11.1 feet
* At 13.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins. Only woodlands and
This river level is comparable to a previous crest of 11.3 feet on
Dec 26 2015.