- Flood Watch for Madison County, Virginia
- Flood Watch issued September 27 at 9:34PM EDT until September 30 at 11:52AM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 3 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 11:52 a.m.
...The National Weather Service in Sterling Va has issued a flood
watch for the following rivers in Maryland...Virginia...
Potomac River at Point of Rocks affecting Frederick and Loudoun
The National Weather Service in Sterling Va has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Potomac River at Point of Rocks.
* From late Friday night until Sunday morning.
* At 8PM Thursday the stage was 11.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage may be reached by early Saturday morning. Preparations
for flooding should be taken by this time.