- Flood Watch for Madison County, Virginia
- Flood Watch issued June 03 at 4:00PM EDT until June 04 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 3:13 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, June 4, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Maryland, The District of Columbia, and Virginia,
including the following areas, in Maryland, Anne Arundel,
Calvert, Carroll, Central and Southeast Howard, Central and
Southeast Montgomery, Charles, Frederick MD, Northern
Baltimore, Northwest Harford, Northwest Howard, Northwest
Montgomery, Prince Georges, Southeast Harford, Southern
Baltimore, and St. Marys. The District of Columbia. In
Virginia, Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, Eastern Loudoun,
Fairfax, King George, Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park,
Stafford, and Western Loudoun.
* Until 6 PM EDT this evening
* Occasional showers will continue this afternoon as low pressure
moves into the Atlantic. Additional rainfall amounts of up to an
inch can be expected this afternoon.
* While rainfall rates are not expected to be intense,
additional rainfall on saturated ground and swollen creeks and
rivers could lead to additional flooding.