After seven days of nationwide protests, escalating riots and looting by some in the fallout from the death of African-American George Floy...
That wasn't so bad. Approximately 29 hours in the hospital in a private room and all I had to do was drink as much water as possible and shower hal...
Jeff McKay, Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Chairman: "I wear a mask to protect our most vulnerable community members." Herndon Mayor Lisa M...
In Northern Virginia, Fairfax County Police assisted in Manassas when demonstrations there “became violent as some of the protesters proceeded into...
- Why You Need To Keep Your Marketing During A Crisis 0 comments
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Fairfax County Supervisors Approve Budget Plan, Fairfax RISE
- NoVA Legislators Lasso Outdoor Tethering Law
- Loan Sharks in the Water
- Coalition to Fairfax County: Reduce Number of Inmates
- Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn Statement on Virginia General Assembly Passage of Biennial Budget
- Centreville Wildcats Beat Lake Braddock Bruins, Advance to State’s Round 2
- New Spin to Yoga Coming Soon to Burke
- Golfing at Burke Lake Gets Seniors Out
- Local Gymnast Lands on the Medal Podium
- Local Rugby Player Signs to U.S. Team
- Opinion: Column: Night and Now Daze
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Fairfax County Budget Affects Lives
- Opinion: Column: Time Will Have Been Told
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Local TraceX Team Develops Contact Tracing App
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Keeping Nursing Home Residents Safe
Demonstrators converge at Public Safety Headquarters in Fairfax.
After seven days of nationwide protests, escalating riots and looting by some in the fallout from the death of African-American George Floyd while being arrested by a white officer in Minneapolis, Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ) Northern Virginia held protests at two northern Virginia police headquarters.
That wasn't so bad. Approximately 29 hours in the hospital in a private room and all I had to do was drink as much water as possible and shower half a dozen times.
It’s Phase One and Executive Order 63 for Northern Virginia’s reopening.
On May 29, The Northern Virginia Regional Commission announced that it produced a Public Service Announcement emphasizing the importance of wearing a face mask in public indoor spaces.
Assistance to localities authorized.
In Northern Virginia, Fairfax County Police assisted in Manassas when demonstrations there “became violent as some of the protesters proceeded into Sudley Rd., stopping traffic, and throwing objects at passing motorists and officers,” according to Prince William Police.
Increase in alcohol consumption during COVID-19 worries some.
Just three months ago, her evening routine was simple. She made dinner for her 10- and 12-year old children, and after they’d taken showers and gone to bed, she settled onto the sofa in her family room with a book and a glass of wine.