- Letter to the Editor: Save National Service 0 comments
- Read Across America 0 comments
- Women’s Group Donates 20,000 New Books to Area Children 0 comments
- Local Mover is Moving Up: Interstate Continues to Grow 0 comments
- Preparing for Citizenship 0 comments
- Letter to the Editor: Selective ‘Pay Scale Leveling’ 0 comments
- Fairfax Weathers Late Winter Snow
- Committed to Peacemaking
- Gathering in Opposition to Trump Immigration Policies
- Fairfax County Board Appoints Police Civilian Review Panel
- Prayer Vigil at ICE Office
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus
- This Spring, Move Into Your Brand New Herndon Townhome at Junction Square
- Fabric Place Basement Alexandria Grand Opening
- New Addition to Middleburg Real Estate/Atoka Properties
- Lake Braddock’s Atkins Selected Virginia Player of the Year
- Lake Braddock’s Atkins to Play in All-American Bowl
- From the Beginning to the End
- Burke, Lorton, Springfield: Lake Braddock Running Back Signs for University of Virginia
- Burke, Springfield: Fighting Cancer, One Stroke at a Time
- Editorial: Good, Bad and Missed Opportunities
- Opinion: Budget Season in Fairfax County
- Crossing Guard Appreciation Day Feb. 8
- Commentary: First Amendment Is Alive and Well
- Not Representative of Who We Are — Richmond Report
- Era of the Iron Fist: How Did Democrats Rule the House of Delegates?
- Angry Birds on the Road: Lawmakers to Crack Down on On-the-Road Screen Time
- Angry Birds on the Road: Lawmakers Want to Crack Down on Screen Time
- Victims of Tribe-For-Rent Scam to Get $15 Million Payout in Settlement Agreement
- Fairfax: Board Approves 2018-2022 Capital Improvement Program
In February, 2017, 31 Burke homes sold between $612,500-$140,000.
Burke Home Sales: February, 2017
Weather Service announces snowfall totals, most saw 2-3 inches
Snowpocalypse 3.0 it wasn’t. Though Fairfax County was included in a winter storm warning Monday and Tuesday, March 13 and 14, the snow that fell only managed to close schools and cancel trash, recycling and yard waste pickup, but didn’t shut down local government.
Student Peace Awards of Fairfax County reception honors activists and advocates.
Suraya Sadeed said hearing more than 20 stories of students promoting peace in and out of their schools made her believe “there is still hope for a brighter future.”
Great Harvest Bread Co. Burke and Lorton owners ready for new adventure.
Harvest Bread in Burke
Residents can submit complaints concerning allegations of abuse of authority or misconduct by Fairfax County police through the panel.
The ongoing goal of increased transparency and accountability for the Fairfax County Police Department now has nine fresh faces. On Tuesday, Feb. 28, the Board of Supervisors announced its appointees to the inaugural Civilian Review Panel, one of the recommendations of the Ad Hoc Police Practices Review Commission.