- South County Baseball Wins Patriot District Championship 0 comments
- Burke Home Sales: April, 2013 0 comments
- Fairfax County Attracts Innovative Technology Firms 0 comments
- Editorial: Vote in Spite of Election Fatigue 0 comments
- Celebrating ‘Everyday’ Heroes 0 comments
- Classified Advertising May 15, 2013 0 comments
- Fairfax County Attracts Innovative Technology Firms
- Celebrating ‘Everyday’ Heroes
- Key Middle Officer Honored
- Fairfax County a ‘Trailblazer’ in Using Social Media
- Quick Takes
- South County Baseball Wins Patriot District Championship
- Robinson Boys’ Lax Finishes Concorde Runner-up
- Lake Braddock Girls’ Lax Advances to Patriot District Final
- Woodson Girls' Lacrosse Returns to Patriot District Championship Game
- Five Northern Region Athletes Compete at Capital Classic
- Editorial: Vote in Spite of Election Fatigue
- Editorial: Some Limits, More Disclosure
- Opinion: The Power of Tourism
- Letter: Bookfair in Support of School
- Looking “ASCANce”
- Absentee Voting Starts Now for Democratic Primaries
- Governor McDonnell Endorses Springfield Site for FBI Headquarters
- Fairfax County Union Officials Say Board’s Budget Fails Staff, Residents
- Fairfax County Budget Reflects ‘Increasing Needs, Decreasing Revenues’
- Editorial: More Obstacles to Transparency
Stallions beat defending state champion Lake Braddock.
South County will host Robinson in the first round of the Northern Region baseball tournament. Lake Braddock will host Chantilly.
In April 2013, 54 Burke homes sold between $670,000-$130,000.
Burke Home Sales: April, 2013
Molina Healthcare honors local residents for making a difference in the community.
In the 1980s, Vienna resident John Horejsi and a “ragtag” group of social justice pioneers learned that Virginia was charging sales tax on food stamps. They discovered the sales tax boosted the state’s coffers by $9.5 million every year, money that they believed belonged to poor families for food or other necessary items.
Sign up for Technology Town Hall on June 1.
The digital and information revolutions have changed nearly every aspect of our lives. With the increasing popularity of smartphones, tablet computers and laptops, many Americans are connected to the Internet almost constantly. This rapidly increasing ubiquity of the Internet has helped people connect across geographic and cultural barriers.
Armed Robbery in Burke Area
Police made an arrest in an armed robbery case that occurred Wednesday, May 8. Around 10:50 p.m. a woman entered the Shell gas station, located at 6054 Burke Commons Road, displayed a handgun and demanded cash from a store employee.